How do I use a Purchase Order?
If you are in need of a quote prior to submitting a Purchase Order, please reach out to our team at email@example.com. You can also request a quote online.
To submit your Purchase Order via email, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A PDF of your Purchase Order
- A PDF of your quote (or reference your Quote ID). If you did not obtain a quote prior to submitting your PO, that's okay! Just let our team know that you don't have a corresponding quote.
- Your tax exempt certificate (or tax ID and details) for the shipping address
- An email contact for your AP department (Where should we send your invoice?)
If you used our online quoting tool, you received an email with a PDF copy of your quote and a link for completing your purchase. If you did not receive this email, please contact email@example.com.
- Click on the URL link under "Completing Your Purchase." You can find this link by opening up the PDF quote you received via email
- Enter your shipping information and press "Continue"
- Select "Purchase Order" as your payment method and click "Complete Order"
- You will receive an additional email from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click the "here" hyperlink in the email
- Complete the requested fields, upload the requested documents, and click "Submit"
If you have any questions about submitting a Purchase Order, please reach out to our team at email@example.com.