Troubleshooting Spider-Man Connection Issues
Prior to troubleshooting, if you have never connected to Spider-Man, first ensure that you are using a compatible device: link to compatibility page.
If you're using a compatible device, double check that your device has Bluetooth and WiFi enabled. If you're using an Android device, also enable Location Services. Spider-Man utilizes Bluetooth 4.0 (and Wi-Fi upon first connection) to create a connection to your device, so no pairing through the Bluetooth menu is necessary. Simply launch the Spider-Man app and hold your device close to Spidey.
If your connection issue persists, try the following steps:
- Uninstall the Spider-Man application
- Restart your device
- Reinstall the Spider-Man application
- Turn Spider-Man off and then back on
- Ensure Bluetooth is enabled (as well as Location Services for Android users) and you have a strong WiFi connection
- Launch app with device close to Spidey