The Droids app crashes when I try to use Watch With Me
The Star Wars Droids App may crash if you attempt to connect multiple droids in the Watch With Me feature before all of your Droids have completed their required updates. To resolve the issue, follow the instructions below:
- First, ensure all of your Droids are fully charged and not in deep sleep.
- Launch the application, and select one of your Droids to connect to.
- Complete the update, tap "Confirm" and you will see the Drive screen once your Droid is connected.
- Force Quit the app, and repeat steps 2 - 3 until all of your Droids are updated.
- Once all Droids are up-to-date, navigate to the Watch With Me feature, scan for Droids and connect up to one of each kind.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and enjoy watching Star Wars films with your App-Enabled Droids!