Vulnerability Disclosure Program
Enabling Location Permissions on Android
Sphero's Unsolicited Ideas Policy
Airplane Travel with Sphero
Replacement Charging Cables
Can the Batteries be Replaced?
Where Did the Sphero Mini App Go?
Sphero Mini Disconnects when Plugged In
Sphero Mini FAQ
Getting Started with Sphero Mini
Sphero Mini's Lights
Sphero Mini Connection Troubleshooting
Sphero Mini Soccer FAQ
Sphero Mini Activity Kit FAQ
Sphero Mini EDU 16 Pack FAQ
Is Sphero Mini Kit compatible with other Robots?
BOLT Power Pack
BOLT Power Pack Tips
Charging and Setting Up BOLT
Charging Cradle Compatibility
Condensation Inside Sphero BOLT
Prolonging BOLT Battery Life (Deep Sleep)
BOLT at Home Guide
Sphero RVR and RVR+
Sphero RVR and RVR+ Warnings
Drawing power for the USB and UART ports
Missing UART Cable
Lost Charging Cable?
Sphero RVR and RVR+ Battery FAQ
Getting Started with RVR and RVR+
What's new with RVR+?
Lost Battery Key?
Cleaning RVR/RVR+ Wheels
Ollie + Ollie Darkside
Ollie Dies Quickly After a Full Charge
Ollie and Darkside Security
Ollie Device Compatibility
Specdrums MIX Device Compatibility
Specdrums Edu Device Compatibility
Windows and MacOS MIDI
Number of Rings that can Connect to App
Number of Colors Specdrums can Play
Specdrums MIX Tutorial: Getting Started
Are Specdrums Waterproof?
Specdrums Battery Life
Specdrums MIX Tutorial: Customizing Packs
What Colors can Specdrums Play?
Specdrums MIX Tutorial: Recording and Sharing a Song
What objects can be played with Specdrums?
Specdrums EDU 12 Pack FAQ
Specdrums Edu App not Making Noise
Replacement Ring FAQ
Spedrums MIX "Share" Feature not Available
Sphero 1.0 + 2.0
Pairing Sphero with a Device
Sphero Quick Start Guide
Sphero Light not Working
Sphero's Bluetooth Range
Sphero Firmware Updates
Is Sphero Waterproof?
Sphero not Holding a Charge
Unable to Update Firmware
Sphero isn't Charging
What is Boost Mode?
Connecting Sphero to Device
Sphero not Following Driving Instructions
Sphero is Glowing Blue + White - Not Connecting
Sphero SPRK Edition
SPRK+ Power Pack
Power Pack charging base stopped working
Can I charge other Sphero robots in the Power Pack?
Power Pack dimensions and specifications
Power Pack modes and light indicator
One of the SPRK+ robots in my Power Pack won't connect.
How can I purchase a Power Pack?
Using the SPRK+ Power Pack
SPRK+ Power Pack General Information
Using the Protractor + Maze Tape
What's the difference between SPRK+ and SPRK Edition?
SPRK+ not Holding a Charge
SPRK+ Charging Solutions
SPRK+ not Connecting
Condensation Inside Sphero SPRK+
Getting SPRK+ in my Classroom
Prolonging SPRK+ Battery Life (Deep Sleep)
Connecting SPRK+ to a Device
BOLT Upgrade Program
Activity Cards Available Languages
Code Mat Dimensions
Code Mat Compatible Robots
Code Mat App Compatibility
Activity Card Information
How many Students can use the Code Mat?
Can I Buy Additional Activity Cards?
STEAM+ Kit / STEAM+ Coding Kit
Hall of Fame Kits
Hall of Fame Kit Instructions
Are the Templates in the Bubble Bot Waterproof?
Empty Compartment upon Opening
Sound Trigger not Holding a Sound for 3 Seconds
Can I Combine Kits to Make Extra Inventions?
Education Starter Kit
Pro Library / Makerspace Invention Wall
Makerspace Invention Wall / Pro Library Storage options
Wall Storage Mounting Instructions
2018 Pro Library Updates
STEAM Student Set
How Many Students can use the STEAM Student Set?
I've Finished all the Projects. What's Next?
What Standards can I Meet with the STEAM Student Set?
Cross Axle vs D-Shaft DC Motor | Cross Axle vs Hub Mount Servos
Available Lessons and Curriculum
Leaning to Use the STEAM Student Set
littleBits Code Kit
What standards can I Meet with the Code Kit?
o28 LED Matrix vs o29 Round LED Matrix
Is Prior Experience Needed for the Code Kit?
Will this Work with the Bits I Already Have?
Code Kit Device Compatibility
Debugging littleBits Code
Code Kit Debugging Checklist
Difficulty Connecting codeBit to Computer
I'm not a Teacher - Can I Buy This?
What Kind of Code Does this Teach?
General littleBits Questions
Disinfect littleBits with UV Light
Taking Care of Bits in the Classroom
littleBits Classroom - Lessons and Curriculum for Educators
littleBits Inventor Kits
Instructions for the Base Inventor, Electronic Music Inventor, and Space Rover Inventor Kits
littleBits Needed for the "Inventing with littleBits" JAM Course (now DIY.org)?
Gizmos & Gadgets Kit 2nd Edition
User Manuals - English
User Manuals - Italian
User Manuals - Spanish
User Manuals - Portuguese
User Manuals - German
User Manuals - French
Sphero + littleBits Apps
Computer Science Foundations
Using Computer Science Foundations
Purchasing Computer Science Foundations
Accessing Computer Science Foundations
Which Robots work with CS Foundations?
Sphero Edu: Important Notifications
Changing Support for iOS 10 and 11 with Sphero Edu 6.3.0
Changing support for iOS 9 in the Fall of 2020
Update: Sphero Compatibility with Chrome OS
Sphero Q&A: Chrome OS Update
Sphero Virtual Robot Beta
Robot Keeps Disconnecting (iOS)
Important RVR Firmware Update - August 31, 2020
Changing support for Android 5, 6, and 7 in February, 2022
Major Sphero Edu Windows App Update
Changes to Community Programs in May 2022
iOS Sphero Edu Video Playback Issues
Major Sphero Edu macOS App Update
Sphero Edu and Location Services for Android and Chromebooks
Google Sign-In Changes for the macOS and Windows Versions of Sphero Edu (Legacy Issue)
Important RVR/RVR+ Firmware Update - October 2022
Which Robot is Best for my Needs?
Sphero EDU Device Compatibility
Sphero Edu Class Codes
Verifying your Child's Sphero Edu Account
Verify Teacher Identity
Changing my Child's Password
Programming with Sphero Edu
In The Classroom
Change My Language
Privacy and Security
Sphero Edu QR Codes
Sphero Edu + Clever
Difficulties with Google Sign In
Locating Missing Programs
Sphero Edu Android App on Chromebooks
Sphero Edu Account Deletion
Sphero Edu app (Windows vs. Chrome)
Getting Started with Sphero Edu
Classroom Management Tools
Sphero Edu + Google Classrooms
Sphero Edu Webinars
What Sounds Can I Make With Sphero EDU?
Archiving Sphero Edu Classes
-999 Error Code
Sphero Edu IT Guide for Schools
Changing Text-To-Speech Settings for The "Speak" Block
Downloading the Sphero Play App
Using Scream Drive
Sphero Play Device Compatibility
Programming with Sphero Play
Choosing Language Preference
Downloading Sphero Play
Unable to Access Golf Drive
Privacy + Security
Face Drive not Available
Updated by Quinn McRae
Having trouble with your Code? Here are some things to check:
- Is all your code connected to the start block? Code that isn’t connected to the [START] block and is just hanging out on the canvas will not run when you press upload, so be sure that your code blocks (other than function definitions) are attached to the [START] block
- Are there any empty code blocks in your code? Empty blocks will keep your code from loading or running!
- Do the inputs and outputs in your code match your circuit? Make sure that the inputs in your code match your circuit. For example, If you have one input in your circuit and its on IN 3, a [WAIT FOR IN1 TO BE ON] block is not going to work. You’ll want to change the input to IN 3 so it reads [WAIT FOR IN3 TO BE ON].
- Do you have a [WAIT] block between frames of an animation? Code runs at a very fast speed, so if you don’t give it time to wait, it will move faster than your eyes can see! Make sure that animations have wait blocks between the images.
- Do you have a [WAIT] block after [SCROLLING TEXT] blocks? The code will not stop and wait for text to scroll on the LED matrix screen, so you will need to add a [WAIT] block after a [SCROLLING TEXT] block. The amount of wait time you give the scrolling text will correspond to the length of your scrolling message. In the example below, we’ve added 5 seconds so we can see all of the “Hi There” message.
- Are your [ROTATE] [MOVE] or [ADD] blocks followed by a [SEND IMAGE] block? Blocks like [ROTATE IMAGE BY 90], [MOVE IMAGE UP BY 1] and [ADD PIXEL AT X: Y: TO IMAGE] need a [SEND IMAGE] block after them for them to be shown on the LED matrix.
- Are your dark blue logic blocks inside of a dark gray loop block? If you want to check a logic block the whole time your program is running, make sure it is inside of a [DO FOREVER] loop. For example, if you have a button on IN 1 and you have a dark blue logic block to tell you when it’s been pressed, you’ll need to put it inside of a [DO FOREVER] block. This way, you’re constantly checking over and over again whether it’s being pressed. If you don’t put it inside of a loop block, it will only check to see whether it’s been pressed one time, and will then move onto the next code in the program.
- Are you both SETTING and USING the variables you’ve created? This may seem like a silly one, but make sure that you both set your variable to a value AND use the variable in your code.
If you’re still having trouble, our Customer Success is happy to help! You can contact us here or at firstname.lastname@example.org.