Arduino Bit support
Where are the Arduino Sketches / Inventions?
Check out this Unit Plan on littleBits Classroom: https://classroom.littlebits.com/curriculum/arduino
How can I reset my Arduino?
You can reset your Arduino by following these instructions:
- Disconnect all bits from your w6 arduino. Connect a power bit directly to the w6 arduino. Make sure the power bit is not yet on.
- Connect your w6 arduino to your computer with a USB cable.
- Open a sketch that you know works (i.e. not the most recent sketch that you uploaded that seems to have broken your w6 arduino). If you don't know of a known working sketch you can use littleBitsDemo.ino.
- In Arduino IDE verify and make sure there are no errors in your code.
- In Arduino IDE click upload and watch the blue status bar directly below your sketch and above the monitor.
- At first the status bar will say "Compiling sketch...". When the status bar changes to "uploading..." turn on the power to your w6 arduino.
- You should receive a "Done uploading" status at which point your bit will be operational.
If the Arduino IDE can't find your board, use the steps above to reset.