Vulnerability Disclosure Program
Enabling Location Permissions on Android
Sphero's Unsolicited Ideas Policy
Airplane Travel with Sphero
Can the Batteries be Replaced?
Where Did the Sphero Mini App Go?
Sphero Mini Disconnects when Plugged In
Sphero Mini FAQ
Getting Started with Sphero Mini
Sphero Mini's Lights
Sphero Mini Connection Troubleshooting
Sphero Mini Soccer FAQ
Sphero Mini EDU 16 Pack FAQ
BOLT Power Pack
BOLT Power Pack Tips
Charging and Setting Up BOLT
Charging Cradle Compatibility
Condensation Inside Sphero BOLT
Prolonging BOLT Battery Life (Deep Sleep)
BOLT at Home Guide
Sphero RVR Warnings
Drawing power for the USB and UART ports
Missing UART Cable
Lost Charging Cable?
RVR Battery FAQ
Getting Started with RVR
Lost Battery Key?
Cleaning RVR's Wheels
Ollie + Ollie Darkside
Ollie Dies Quickly After a Full Charge
Ollie and Darkside Security
Ollie Device Compatibility
Specdrums MIX Device Compatibility
Specdrums Edu Device Compatibility
Windows and MacOS MIDI
Number of Rings that can Connect to App
Number of Colors Specdrums can Play
Specdrums MIX Tutorial: Getting Started
Are Specdrums Waterproof?
Specdrums Battery Life
Specdrums MIX Tutorial: Customizing Packs
What Colors can Specdrums Play?
Specdrums MIX Tutorial: Recording and Sharing a Song
What objects can be played with Specdrums?
Specdrums EDU 12 Pack FAQ
Specdrums Edu App not Making Noise
Replacement Ring FAQ
Spedrums MIX "Share" Feature not Available
Sphero 1.0 + 2.0
Pairing Sphero with a Device
Sphero Quick Start Guide
Sphero Light not Working
Sphero's Bluetooth Range
Sphero Firmware Updates
Is Sphero Waterproof?
Sphero not Holding a Charge
Unable to Update Firmware
Sphero isn't Charging
What is Boost Mode?
Connecting Sphero to Device
Sphero not Following Driving Instructions
Sphero is Glowing Blue + White - Not Connecting
Sphero SPRK Edition
SPRK+ Power Pack
Power Pack charging base stopped working
Can I charge other Sphero robots in the Power Pack?
Power Pack dimensions and specifications
Power Pack modes and light indicator
One of the SPRK+ robots in my Power Pack won't connect.
How can I purchase a Power Pack?
Using the SPRK+ Power Pack
SPRK+ Power Pack General Information
Using the Protractor + Maze Tape
What's the difference between SPRK+ and SPRK Edition?
SPRK+ not Holding a Charge
SPRK+ Charging Solutions
SPRK+ not Connecting
Condensation Inside Sphero SPRK+
Getting SPRK+ in my Classroom
Prolonging SPRK+ Battery Life (Deep Sleep)
Connecting SPRK+ to a Device
Activity Cards Available Languages
Code Mat Dimensions
Code Mat Compatible Robots
Code Mat App Compatibility
Activity Card Information
How many Students can use the Code Mat?
Can I Buy Additional Activity Cards?
Hall of Fame Kits
Hall of Fame Kit Instructions
Are the Templates in the Bubble Bot Waterproof?
Empty Compartment upon Opening
Sound Trigger not Holding a Sound for 3 Seconds
Can I Combine Kits to Make Extra Inventions?
Education Starter Kit
STEAM Student Set
How Many Students can use the STEAM Student Set?
I've Finished all the Projects. What's Next?
What Standards can I Meet with the STEAM Student Set?
Cross Axle vs D-Shaft DC Motor
Available Lessons and Curriculum
Leaning to Use the STEAM Student Set
General littleBits Questions
Disinfect littleBits with UV Light
Taking Care of Bits in the Classroom
Lessons and Curriculum for Educators
littleBits Inventor Kits
Instructions for the Base Inventor, Electronic Music Inventor, and Space Rover Inventor Kits
littleBits Needed for the "Inventing with littleBits" JAM Course (now DIY.org)?
littleBits Code Kit
Code was Uploaded, but Circuit doesn't Show Expected Output
What standards can I Meet with the Code Kit?
Is my Code Kit Circuit Set Up Correctly?
o28 LED Matrix vs o29 Round LED Matrix
Is Prior Experience Needed for the Code Kit?
Will this Work with the Bits I Already Have?
Code Kit Device Compatibility
Debugging littleBits Code
Code Kit Debugging Checklist
Installing littleBits Code Kit app in the Classroom
Difficulty Connecting codeBit to Computer
I'm not a Teacher - Can I Buy This?
What Kind of Code Does this Teach?
Gizmos & Gadgets Kit 2nd Edition
User Manuals - English
User Manuals - Italian
User Manuals - Spanish
User Manuals - Portuguese
User Manuals - German
User Manuals - French
Sphero + littleBits Apps
Computer Science Foundations
Using Computer Science Foundations
Purchasing Computer Science Foundations
Accessing Computer Science Foundations
Which Robots work with CS Foundations?
Sphero Edu: Important Notifications
Changing Support for iOS 10 and 11 with Sphero Edu 6.3.0
Changing support for iOS 9 in the Fall of 2020
Update: Sphero Compatibility with Chrome OS
Sphero Q&A: Chrome OS Update
Sphero Virtual Robot Beta
Robot Keeps Disconnecting (iOS)
Important RVR Firmware Update
Major Sphero Edu Windows App Update
iOS Sphero Edu Video Playback Issues
Major Sphero Edu macOS App Update
Google Sign-In Changes for the macOS and Windows Versions of Sphero Edu (Legacy Issue)
Which Robot is Best for my Needs?
Sphero EDU Device Compatibility
Sphero Edu Class Codes
Verifying your Child's Sphero Edu Account
Verify Teacher Identity
Changing my Child's Password
Programming with Sphero Edu
In The Classroom
Change My Language
Privacy and Security
Sphero Edu QR Codes
Downloading Sphero Edu on Microsoft Devices
Sphero Edu + Clever
Difficulties with Google Sign In
Locating Missing Programs
Sphero Edu Android App on Chromebooks
Sphero Edu app (Windows vs. Chrome)
Getting Started with Sphero Edu
Classroom Management Tools
Sphero Edu + Google Classrooms
Sphero Edu Webinars
Archiving Sphero Edu Classes
-999 Error Code
Making my Programs Public
Sphero Edu IT Guide for Schools
Changing Text-To-Speech Settings for The "Speak" Block
Downloading the Sphero Play App
Using Scream Drive
Sphero Play Device Compatibility
Programming with Sphero Play
Choosing Language Preference
Downloading Sphero Play
Unable to Access Golf Drive
Privacy + Security
Face Drive not Available
The SPRK+ Power Pack lets you charge, store, and carry 12 Sphero SPRK+ robots. To find out what's inside and pricing, visit our store. Keep reading for usage information:
HOW TO USE
- Place Spheros on the charging cradles.
- Plug power cord into Power Pack and a wall outlet, and turn the power switch on. The front green light indicates the power is on, and the blinking blue charger lights indicate Spheros are charging.
- Charge Spheros for 3 hours or until the blue charger lights stop blinking. It is OK to keep Spheros on the charger for longer. Remove Spheros from the cradles to get the party started.
HOW TO STORE
If you are not using the robots for a few weeks, it’s best to fully charge, turn off, and then store them.
- With the Power Pack on, press and hold the cradle button and simultaneously remove SPRK+ to turn it off. Repeat for all robots and place them aside. You can also turn off your robot in the settings of the Sphero Edu app.
- Toggle the power switch off and unplug the Power Pack.
- Place robots back inside Power Pack and store at room temperature. To turn robots on after storage, plug in and turn on the Power Pack. After storing for several months, you may need to recharge the robots.
KEEP IT COOL
SPRK+ robots may stop charging unexpectedly if the Power Pack gets too warm. If this happens:
- The green light on the front of the case will change to red and the blue charging cradle lights will turn off.
- Open the lid and allow the Power Pack to cool; the fans will continue to run.
- Once cooled, the red light on the front will change back to green, and the blue charging cradle lights will turn back on to indicate the robots have resumed charging.
- If overheating occurs often, consider moving the Power Pack to a cool or ventilated room and keep the lid open while charging.
KEEP IT SAFE
- DO NOT touch SPRK+ robots when Power Pack is overheated. The robots could be extremely hot.
- DO NOT cover air vents. Doing so could cause the Power Pack to overheat and cause damage to SPRK+ robots.
- DO NOT submerge or spray water at the Power Pack. SPRK+ robots are waterproof, but the Power Pack is not.
- DO NOT disassemble the Power Pack.
- DO NOT use the Power Pack if the power supply is damaged.
- DO NOT use an extension cord between power supply and the wall outlet. Make sure the power cord is safely placed to avoid any danger of tripping or damage to the cord.