How do I Choose my Language Preference?
- Go to Settings
- Find “General” and tap
- Find "Language and Region" and tap
- Tap "iPad Language", "iPhone Language", or "iPod Language" (this button reflects the type of Apple device you are using)
- Select the desired language and tap "Done"
- When you open Sphero Play, the application language will match your selected device language
Some Android devices have unique settings screens with different icons, labels, and hierarchy. However, the following directions should apply to most devices.
- Open "Settings"
- Scroll down and tap "Languages & input." This button is accessible after tapping "System" first on some Android devices.
- Tap "Languages"
- Tap "Add a language" and select your language
- Drag your language to the top of the list of languages (the number 1 position)
- Chinese (Simplified)
- Chinese (Traditional)
- Brazilian Portuguese
- Spanish (Spain)