Prolonging SPRK+ Battery Life
It is best to fully drain SPRK+ by using it until the battery is low, and then fully charge it for about 3 hours or until the blue charging indicator light stops blinking. If you repeatedly charge and play with SPRK+ for partial charges it will decrease the battery life. Keeping SPRK+ on the charger for long periods of time will not decrease battery life.
If you are going to store your SPRK+ for longer than a week, we recommend putting the robot in deep sleep by following the simple steps below:
- Place SPRK+ on its plugged in charging base
- Press and hold the button on the side of the charging base while simultaneously lifting SPRK+ off of the base
- While SPRK+ is off the base, unplug the charger from the power source
- Your SPRK+ is now in deep sleep!
- To wake, simply place SPRK+ on the charging base and plug it in