Changing my Child's Password
When your child creates an account with Sphero Edu, they are required to enter both a username for themselves, as well as an email of a parent.
If your child forgets the password associated with their Sphero Edu username, please try the following steps to update their password.
- With the parent email your child entered at sign up, create an account on Sphero Edu. It is necessary that you create this account with the same email that is set as the guardian for your child's account. If you do not know what this email is, please email email@example.com and provide your child's username.
- Once logged into Sphero Edu, go into the "Classes" tab and click on "Children." It is necessary that you are logged in on the Sphero Edu website. You will not be able to complete the required steps in the mobile application.
- Locate your child and tap the "Edit" button.
- You can now change the password and hit "Save."
- Your child should now be able to log in with his username and newly changed password.
If you have any difficulties with the above steps, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.