Some Android users may experience a blank black screen upon launch of the Force Band application. If you're experiencing this issue, please follow these steps to resolve the problem:
1) Uninstall the Force Band app
2) Force close out of everything currently running on your device.
3) Now go to "Settings" => "Application Manager" => "Google Play Store"
4) Once there, press "Force Stop" then press "Clear Data"
5) Now go back to "Application Manager" menu and then go into "Google Play Services"
6) Once press "Force Stop" then press "Clear Cache"
7) Exit out of settings and go download the Force Band app again. Launch the app next to your Force Band.
If you are still experiencing issues, please follow the link to open a new support ticket.
Or feel free to contact us at your convenience: