If you have a Chromebook that will not connect to one of our Sphero products, please try the following troubleshooting steps. After each step, if unsuccessful, move to the next step in the progression:
- Make sure you're running a non-beta version of Chrome OS on a Chromebook.
- Using Chrome a browser on a MacBook or PC, for example, will not work.
- If you are using a Chromebook running a compatible Chrome OS and cannot connect to a robot, force quit out of all applications running on the Chromebook, and re-launch the Sphero Edu application
- If you still cannot connect to the robot, download the Sphero Edu application on another device (mobile device recommended) and try to connect.
- If you cannot connect using this second device, please follow the link to open a new support ticket. If you are able to connect, proceed to step 4
- If you are able to connect to another device, please follow the link to Bluetooth troubleshooting for Chromebook: https://support.google.com/chromebook/answer/2587653?hl=en
If you work through each step and your robot does not connect, please follow the link to open a new support ticket.
Or feel free to contact us at your convenience: