When you are in the app, you can switch to a different Droid at any time. Follow the instructions below to switch Droids within the Star Wars Droids App:
- In Droid Control/Drive mode, tap the scan button on the top right corner of the screen.
- The app will then show you the Droid you are currently connected to and begin to scan for other Droids nearby.
- When the icon for the Droid you want to connect to appears, tap the icon and it should start to connect to that Droid, while simultaneously disconnecting from the Droid you were connected to.
- Once connected to the new Droid, tap the 'Confirm' button.
- You should now be connected to the new Droid!
Having trouble connecting? Follow the link for help with connecting to the Droids app.
If the above steps do not resolve your issue, please follow the link to open a new support ticket.
Or feel free to contact us at your convenience: