Verify Teacher Identity
If you have a Sphero Edu account, and are signed up as an Educator, you will need to verify your identify in order to create classes with learners under the age of 13.
We take child safety seriously. If you teach students under the age of 13, we must verify you identity.
- Log into your Educator account on edu.sphero.com
- Click on your username in the upper right-hand corner, and select "Profile"
- You will see a warning notice at the top of the page. Click "Verify identity now."
- You can verify your identity by completing and uploading the Consent Form or uploading an image of a valid Teacher/School ID.
- Under the "Consent Form" tab, download the VPC form. Complete the form - please be sure to fill out by hand with blue or black ink only. Upload the completed form and hit "Submit."
- Under the "Teacher/School ID" tab, click "View Form" and enter the requested information. Upload an image of your Teacher/School ID
- Our team will review your submission and you will receive an email once your teacher identity has been verified. Once verified, you can create classes with Sphero Edu users under the age of 13.
If you have any difficulties, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.